It’s a quick update on a couple of events! As you may have guessed, one of them included ice cream. Incidentally, the other contains some ice.
Kathy, Jess, and Audra met with a special guest, Lana Tsurikova, who told us the fabulous story of her driving and riding path starting from a small girl to a national Autocross Champion. Now she is looking to conquer the GS Trophy|BMW Motorrad competition in a motorcycle.
We talked about:
- The value of taking instructors.
- If you are contemplating going to Nationals, do not wait until you think you have a chance to win. Just do it for the experience.
- Value of autocross in daily life and in training for the motorcycle competition.
- The intensive training needed to prepare for the GS Trophy (off-road challenges on a 550-pound bike).
- Women in motorsports.
- How Lana wants to help educate and empower the younger generations.
- Follow her on Instagram and YouTube