Join the ladies as they reflect on the day’s autocross course and how they felt about it, along with a few guests who talk about what they were driving and how they got into local car clubs.
In this episode:
- New, young drivers reflecting on what they’ve learned from autocross
- The Tire Rack Street Survival School for new drivers
- What makes for a good autocross day?
- How to find car clubs to drive with
- It’s OK to come to an event and know nothing about cars
Show notes and links
http://www.streetsurvival.org– Tire Rack Street Survival School for teens