The Shifting Points ladies are joined by Tom Coletta, creator and writer of the Tedward YouTube channel with over 30k subscribers where he posts car-related videos on a regular basis.
In this episode:
- Lack of participation in car club events among underrepresented groups.
- Let’s get rid of labeling people!
- Underrepresented groups have seen significant progress in 20 years!
- You can be gay, and you can be a women, you just can’t be a jerk!
- Why Tom thinks BMW drivers are the worst. Or does he?
- Tom paints a compelling argument to hit the track.
Tom’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/bmwfiend