The four ladies (Audra, Jess, Kathy and Elizabeth) sit down to talk about Kathy’s car woes, Elizabeth’s Porsche update, and how the first post-COVID autocross event went.
In this episode:
- Flat tires and Audi brakes.
- Power washers on fire, convertible tops that won’t retract.
- Products for removing decal and plastidip residue.
- Is the paint washed off your license plates? Newer ones are cheaper than you think.
- Why it’s a good idea to find out how much transmission oil you need ahead of time.
- Race car update!
- Finding the wheel torque settings for your car.