Kathy, Jess and Audra talk to husband and wife team Brandon Dryer and Melanie Kwong about cars, autocross and:
- Brandon’s history and the saga of how they got started in autocross.
- Drifting on on-ramps is a bad idea.
- Transitioning from front wheel drive to rear wheel drive and automatic to manual.
- Communication challenges with couples.
- Driving from the passenger seat.
- Turning it up to 11 – going harder is really hard.
- Brandon’s role in the EV evolution and the future of EVs in motorsports.
- Don’t throw parts at it – nothing is better than seat time.
- We all miss after autocross food.